Introduction Thread

Making this before others make their own.

I’m GamersInternational, a UI Designer and YouTuber, I’ve been developing for 6 months.

2 Likes

Might as well post here well the site is being transferred
I’m Ggblocks20. I’ve been on roblox for 3 years and been developing on it for around 13 months. I started programming(in python) around 2 years ago and use unity and unreal to make games! I like messing with servers and testing stuff on Ubuntu. Also I’m the first to reply here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m 4igz. I’ve been on Roblox for the better part of 6-7 years, and been scripting & building for 2 years, but only about 6 months ago did I get serious. I’ve learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn. I don’t have a lot of time to practice scripting though, due to many factors (job, extra-curriculars, & school.)

2 Likes

I’m a web developer, bot developer, and programmer in six different languages. I guess my focus and main hobby is coding.

2 Likes

Hi! I am Max! Scripter and project maker (OS Dev), I have joined roblox in 2018, my kid account got then banned, and then I become a teen, to now! Developer for official one year, I just started learning scripting 5 months ago!

DevForum member too, nice to see you!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Dandcx (people call me dand) and I’ve been on roblox firstly as a guest in late 2015 creating dandmine in 2016.

I’m a scripter and I’ve been scripting for almost a year now. My games haven’t gone far but you can see a few creations on my profile if you want to see some of my “skill”.

I used to be a heavy roblox player but the only reason I stay on the platform is studio or the odd game that I find addicting.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Monster. My IGN in Roblox is SomeoneIsAGoat, but I like to the name “Monster” more. I’ve been on Roblox for almost 4 years now and developing for almost 10 months. I’m a programmer and I’m still learning new things.

• Monster
1 Like

The names iiPython, I’m a goose that has been programming for 10+ years. Ya like jazz?

very late to this discussion, but late == cool -- true.

1 Like