LuaHub Recruiting Program

Hello Fellow Developers, in an effort to get more members to join our community. I have created a Recruiting Program where our fellow community members can help us recruit members.

How you can help is just by inviting some of your friends to the forum. Once you invite one person, you will receive the “Promoter” badge. You will also receive another badge once you invite 5 people. Remember, they must accept and make it to Trust Level 1 before you receive credit.

Hope to see lots of badges being awarded.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Duration: 2 Weeks

The promoter badge is for a limited time correct? Also can’t only users TL2+ invite people? I only unlocked inviting people a little bit ago(when I reached TL2). Will definitely be incentivizing members of my server I work in to join this :>

1 Like

I believe that TL1 can invite. And technically no the promoter badge is not temporary. This is a permanent program using these badges.

1 Like

Ah ok. The TL2 badge says that you unlock inviting then, but maybe it is for TL1. I haven’t tried testing it on TL1 so. Glad this is permanent as it will incentivize people who want badges to invite people to the site.

2 Likes

The thing is, if you want these invitations to work there has to be incentive to join. People use the devforum already and this literally has the same goal as the devforum and same software, but with less to provide. So if you clarified why this would be better maybe that will incentivize users to join

3 Likes

There is an incentive. It is a forum where people can browse lists of safe, free models, scripts, plugins, and more.

1 Like

Alright, Will try to share with my friends. Might just think its a virus :joy::sob:

2 Likes

C’mon it’s a .org domain. It’s one of the most reliable domain names.

1 Like

Technically it doesn’t matter what your domain is it can be ransomware or a virus even if it was a .gov domain.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s only TL2+, was the same on the old forum

1 Like

Just saying only the US government use the .gov domain. Countries like the UK use gov.uk.

1 Like

I know, but most people here are in the EST time zone like me. Also .gov was the only official domain ending I could think of at the time.

3 Likes

just as good as the other 1498 TLDs

3 Likes

Where would we find our referral links?

1 Like

Hello there and welcome to our community, referral links can be found by clicking your user icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen, going over to the icon that looks like a person and finding the invites button. They should look like this.

Thank you,
Crcoli737

2 Likes

Hello, I’m very new to this site. (Came from devfourm) How can I become a mod/admin?

1 Like

We are not currently hiring moderators or admins, but once applications open, you must take an application, pass an interview, and go through training. You also must meet specifications on your account (such as no flags within a certain time period, no warnings, TL3, etc.).

1 Like

Thank you, does it require any sorts of social media? If it does, I don’t use social media(s) like discord, twitter, instagram, etc.

1 Like

No, it does not, this forum is the only social media that is required to become a staff member.

1 Like