Open - GamersInternational, Aspiring UI Designer

This portfolio is completely separate from my DevForum portfolio and may be missing out items. I will keep updating this one though unlike the DevForum one. (forgive me if images don’t load, I’ve just copied my DevSource portfolio to here)

Hello there, I’m GamersInternational (or ExperiencersInternational), an aspiring user interface designer that has been making graphics in Inkscape for almost 9 months and UI in Lunacy/Figma for 7 to 8 months.

Pretty lacking at the moment but here’s my website: https://flynnfarrow.wixsite.com/graphics (I’m making some changes at the moment to add more of my stuff to it)

7 positive reviews so far:

My timezone is British Summer Time (UTC+1), I’m available to work for you on Fridays (7-10pm), Saturdays (5-11pm) and Sundays (11am-7pm).

My prices are completely negotiable, I only accept Robux via Developer Products or Group Funds. Here is my payment panels:

Here is my terms:

• I do not allow any verbal abuse towards me and I will report you if you do that
  • I will not work with anyone that reveals to be under 13
  • I cannot sign a contract with you
  • I have the right to cancel any order (see subpoints for when this would happen)

~ When the person commissioning does not respond in over a week

~ If I deem a job to be too complex/has a short time limit

I’m available for contact here on LuaHub, DevSource, DevForum (preferred), Talent Hub, email (gamersinternationalhelp@gmail.com) and my website.

Thanks for taking your time to read my portfolio.

1 Like

Fyi, I would make a showcase post on the dev forum bulletin board, but this works too.

Probably would get taken down though, I’ve got my website anyways for that

Will fix images in a minute

None hasn’t, and even if it gets taken down, you can still share it with people.

I’d still rather use a website

I’d make a website from scratch and either self host it or use a VPS.

My JS skills are pretty bad. I’m alright at HTML and CSS but a website builder is easier to use

I use nicepage then grab the code for it.

Come on that uses no effort lol

1 Like