Question - would you like I make a admin system?

Hi, do you want I make a admin system that represents the forum?

Reply Ping

@Crcoli737 @cs_zr @Ggblocks20 @GamersInternational @programmers @ui_designer @builders @modeler @Moderation-Dept @Administration-Dept

2 Likes

If you are asking if you can make an admin system then we are fine as we have an admin system that works with our community just fine. But thank you for offering!

3 Likes

Promoted luahub on the devforum:

1 Like

Lol we are gonna get banned from DevForum. Or I’ll get banned from DevForum. I’ve already been messaged by 4 mods saying that it’s worthless and to stop posting about it. But I mean, it’s out of my control if someone else does it. Sooo. I mean.

2 Likes

its called big supporters

edit: seems peoples did go on the invite, approve there posts

2 Likes

sure i think

– is my irl name showing? i cant see

1 Like

Yes but I can turn it off for you if you wish.

1 Like

it is, thx for trusting us?

1 Like

Lol I mean seriously, but now people can’t cry baby about our TOS and Privacy Policy as they are now custom.

2 Likes

uk what, u can lock this bc im already bossing on the panel

1 Like

Uhh ok. The post locked or topic closed?

1 Like

post locked, guess what will this ui be (not done)

1 Like

First of all, yes that would be cool.

Secondly, isn’t mass ping breaking the rules since it’s not actually pinging for an emergency etc?

1 Like

Well it depends. You could technically do something like a CC when replying to tons of people, but this topic could be considered spam. If we were to go off of DevForum TOS then it would be accepted, but here I don’t know if it’s against the rules as we don’t have clear enough rules to show.

2 Likes

Yes, I think you should. It would be great! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes