Regular rank is requiring months?

No one has been in here for months and regular rank require months… (correct me if I am wrong)

2 Likes

Yes. The regular rank means that you regularly visit the forum so it will take a matter of months to achieve.

1 Like

Nope, you are right. I think they should lower it.

2 Likes

Not even you have enough for regulars. Make it invite only so if someone helps a lot you rank them up or lower it…

Enough high that only staff have it…

1 Like

Invite only? Not sure what you mean. Trust level means the more you collaborate and the less flags, warnings, suspensions, etc. the more trustworthy you become and therefore receive more privileges.

1 Like

Time do not mean trust. Just do it less time, months is impossible that there would already be IK posts.

2 Likes

I’ll look into the TL3 requirements for you.

2 Likes

You need to have visited 50 days or more out of a 100 day time period.

1 Like

Which you of course do not have and given yourself for free, which is unfair.

1 Like

It’s not unfair. It’s what the forum automatically does, when I become an administrator, it bumps me up to TL4.

1 Like

What about the moderators? There is only 4, is that friends only?

1 Like

No, they were users that joined the old forum (LuaHub.tk) and had a lot of moderation background and are trustworthy.

1 Like

So there was not applications? Not what a mod said. Uh and 4 mods is low. I don’t mean I wanna mod but do at least a editor role that is a co-mod like its get mods perks but you remove pin and unpin. (only suggestions)

1 Like

So now you just ignore my post? I need a answer.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would call it an actual application, but we talked a lot in DMs.

There is applications now. Or will be when they open.

We have 17 (active) members.

I can not do this due to logical software restrictions.

1 Like

Just do a new group, rename a rank that is not really used, regular isnt used at all, since T2 on a forum is normally regular. And there you go I guess.

1 Like

So a 50% activity rate? 50 days seems overkill for a website that hasn’t been around for that long, but maybe when we grow more it will make more sense.

1 Like

Yeah. It will when we get bigger. But time still moves so fifty days will still be 50 days no matter what.

1 Like

Honestly regular doesn’t give people much privileges other than #lounge, enhanced flags and the option to make a post into a wiki lol so the requirements should be lowered

1 Like