Remove the post approval

It is impossible to have your voice heard without a moderator liking your post, if they happen to disagree they can reject your post for any reason. I also think this contributes to toxicity and lets people be more free, also if you expect this to grow you can’t have every post need to be approved, also flags exist so they can be used

2 Likes

I agree, as flags can bring to our attention that there is an issue. However, this is out of the Moderators’ hands, and we can’t change this afaik.

1 Like

I would say members T1 need a post approval. When getting T2 or above, you don’t need a post approval because you are trusted.

1 Like

Post Approval is only for TL1, this is needed to prevent trolls making troll posts.

(@Crcoli737 please review this, I obviously can’t)

1 Like

TL0-TL1 must have posts approved by moderators.

To prevent inappropriate content from passing to the public, all new users must have posts approved, so for you requesting me to remove this would vandalize our forum with inappropriate content.

1 Like

Post approval is again, only for TL1 and TL0. Once you become trusted you can post without a moderator approving your post.

2 Likes

Make it TL0 only then! It is impossible to rank up without a moderator personally agreeing with all of your posts, also flags legit exist to report inappropriate posts, otherwise approving every post defeats the purpose of flags, so might as well remove flags. I am TL1, I had to have gained more trust somehow.

1 Like

If you don’t understand, LuaHub as a seriously trusted staff team, so I don’t see why would they reject your post just because of personnal reasons.

1 Like

I probably have taken down some LuaHub hate posts in the past, we should allow any of these as long as they don’t break any of the rules.

There’s zero guidelines which is annoying

1 Like